Customs office in Burundi Address, Phone number, Email, Website, and Services
Address: Boulevard Mwambutsa, Bujumbura, Burundi
Phone: +257 22 28 21 32
Opening hours: Monday – Friday (7.30am-5.30pm), saturday – Sunday (Closed)
Direction: View the Customs office in Burundi on Google maps
How to reach Custom Office in Burundi by Bus, Metro?
By Bus stop
- Rond Point Kavimvira Bus Stop
- Ku permanence
- Avenue MURAMVYA
By Metro station
- Lal Quila
- Azad Nagar
- Rajiv Chowk
What are the document requirements for customs clearance?
- ECTN/bill of lading/airway bill
- Commercial invoice
- Packing list
- Fumigation certificate
- Deed of donation
- Certificate of origin
- Signed Memorandum of Understanding with Burundi
List of Prohibited Items
Goods which do not correspond to the goals of the projects, or which do not conform to the prescribed regulations (e.g. expired medications) are prohibited.
What are the procedure for export?
- Export Customs process, Process to export to Bujumbura. Requirements of customs to export from Bujumbura.
- Customs requirements in Bujumbura to export. Customs needed to export from Bujumbura.
- How can I clear customs to export from Bujumbura. What Customs formalities required to export in Bujumbura. What should I do to export goods from Bujumbura.
- How to get export customs permission in Bujumbura. Procedure to get customs clearance to export in Bujumbura. Mandatory process need to complete export in Bujumbura.
- The way to get customs clearance process to export in Bujumbura. Export customs procedures required in Bujumbura.
What is the GST cost of goods and services?
For more details please visit here
What are import duty at Burundi?
- Most import duties are imposed based on Ad Valorem rate and only some taxes are based on specific rate.
- Ad Valorem is the percentage, for example, 20% of the
- Price of good, while specific rate is calculated by the amount of weight or quantity such as $60 per kg or $220 per tonne.
Cost at import duty
Import VAT rate in India is determined by the Goods and Services Tax (GST) from 5% to 28%
Types of goods in Burundi
- Lime and cement
- Sugars and sugar confectionery
- Articles of iron or steel
View the list of worldwide customs offices and the contact details such as an address, phone, email, and website through the above link.
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the Custom Office in Burundi Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Custom Office in Burundi: (click on the stars below)