Customs office in Ecuador Address, Phone number, Email, Website, and Services
Address: y Alfonso Mena(sector el capuli, Guatemala, Tulcán, Ecuador
Phone: +57 62980391
Open hours: Monday – Friday 8 am–5 pm, Saturday – Sunday Closed
Direction: View the Customs office in Ecuador on Google maps
How to reach Custom Office in Ecuador by Bus, Metro?
By Bus stop
- Julio Andrade Bus Stop
- San Pedro de Huaca Bus Stop
- San Gabriel Bus Station
By Metro station
- Silver Spring
- Glenmont Station
Contact at Ecuador Custom office
Edificio Digicom, Av. Atahualpa E1-159, Quito 170135, Ecuador
Monday – Friday 8 am–6 pm, Saturday – Sunday Closed
PFQ4+6W7, Quito 170148, Ecuador
What are the import duties in Ecuador?
- Consumer goods imports pay 25%, while intermediate goods are usually imported at a 10% or 15% rate.
- Raw materials and capital goods generally pay 0% to 5%.
Goods for export / import
- Crude oil and derivatives
- Cut flowers
- Panama hats.
- Oil & Mineral Fuels
- Industrial Machinery
- Motor Vehicles & Parts
- Electrical Machinery
Free import in customs office, Ecuador
- 300 cigarettes
- 50 cigars
- 200 grammes of tobacco
- 1 litre of alcohol
- Reasonable amount of perfume
Prohibited Items for export, import
- Illegal drugs
- Pornographic material
- Precious native artefacts
- Wild live animals
- Weapons and ammunition – without prior permission to do so
- Gold bars
- Firearms, Explosions and Ammunition are banned from entering the country without prior permission.
- Fresh or dry meat products are banned from entering the country without prior permission.
View the list of worldwide customs offices and the contact details such as an address, phone, email, and website through the above link.
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the Custom Office in Ecuador Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Custom Office in Ecuador: (click on the stars below)