Customs office in Equatorial Guinea Address, Phone number, Email, Website, and Services
Address: Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Open hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Direction: View the Customs office in Equatorial Guinea on Google maps
How to reach Custom Office in Equatorial Guinea by Bus, Metro?
By Bus stop
- Limerick (UL)
- Goes, Station
- Kadapa bus
By Metro station
- Nation metro station
- Uttam Nagar West
Free import in customs office, Equatorial Guinea
- 200 cigarettes
- 50 cigars
- 250 grammes of tobacco
- 1litre of wine
- 1 litre of alcoholic beverages
- A reasonable amount of perfume
Prohibited Items for import
- Explosives and Ammunition
What are the import, export restriction in Equatorial Guinea?
- All dogs and other animals entering the country will require a rabies vaccination certificate.
- The export of local currency must not exceed XAF50, 000 and the export of foreign currency must not exceed the amount declared on arrival”.
3 imports of Equatorial Guinea
- Special Purpose Ships ($109M)
- Poultry Meat ($39.3M), Beer ($33M)
- Flavored Water ($18M)
- Cars ($16.7M)
Main exports of Equatorial Guinea
- Natural gas
- Cocoa and fish
View the list of worldwide customs offices and the contact details such as an address, phone, email, and website through the above link.
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the Custom Office in Equatorial Guinea Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Custom Office in Equatorial Guinea: (click on the stars below)